18.9.08

Been Busy and Distracted

Even though the blog posts keep coming(I write a ton at one time to post over a period of time usually), back in the real world, I've been pretty distracted and busy with other stuff. That means I have nothing new to show and it might be that way for a while. Once you get out of habit thinking about clay animation related stuff, it's hard to get back into it for some time, at least that's the way it goes with me. So I'm going to try to keep the blog posts up, and maybe if I have the time or get inspired, I'll create something new. I really need to get a move on some things if I want to finish anything before I graduate. A site is still waiting to be made as well as "The Hole". Those two projects along with school will take up a lot of my time if I choose to work on them. I really would like to get those both finished if at all possible. We'll see how things work out. Until next time...

0 comments: