11.10.08

A Couple of Time Lapses

I was away for a few days and while I was gone, I did a couple of time lapse videos that I thought I'd share. I guess they could be considered a type of stop motion animation, but maybe not quite. Here they are anyways. They're pretty much my first two time lapse videos.


Sun Set Time Lapse from kramerklaymation on Vimeo.


Beach Time Lapse from kramerklaymation on Vimeo.

I used Blender to put the images together and Virtualdub to edit and compress them. The top one was over a period of about an hour while the bottom one was a little shorter. Hope you enjoyed. I also have a new project I'm working on that I'll probably announce sometime soon. Right now it's in the planning stage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Cool stuff! How in the world do you post banner ads on your blog?

Kramer Klaymation said...

Thanks. What banners and where? I looked at your blog and it looked like you got some up there.