2.4.08

More Editing

Today I spent some more time editing the video tutorial I created. I'm working on the intro to the tutorial right now. It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would to complete it. I guess Blender and Virtual Dub are not the most efficient tools to use to edit video (or I'm not skilled enough), but at least it's free. The most annoying thing is compression. I have to make sure I keep my file size down and since I've never dealt with compressors much, I don't really know much of what I'm doing. The last things I have to do are combine a bunch of clips together into one and blur a few areas. The trick is getting my audio to line up with the video. Once that's done, it should almost be ready to put up on the web. I'll have to think about the show intro some more as well. Thanks for waiting.

0 comments: