1.4.08

Kramer Klaymation Going Shiny - Website Update

Click to see larger. I added some annotations of a few things I wanted to note.

The last couple days, I've been working on the site design some more and I decided to give the site a more shiny Web 2.0 look(It's not going to be 100% 2.0). Some things could probably be worked on a little bit more, but I think it's almost done, the index(front) page at least. After that's done, I'll start reworking some of the other pages. I may start on the About Us page first since I have some ideas already. I'm still thinking about the videos and where I should upload them to. It's going to take forever no matter where I do it, so I'm wondering whether I should go quality (Vimeo.com) or more views (Youtube.com). I'll figure that out later, I'm probably going to go for Youtube though because none of my animations are that great anyways. If you want to see other things I've planned, check out this post I did a while back.

Oh ya. This blog is probably going to get a make over as well if I can manage it.

0 comments: