24.7.08

More Video Work


Today I did a lot of work with the videos; I edited some and redid others. I also converted them to a .flv format in preparation for the site. The sizes of them will be slightly(you can hardly tell) larger than they are now, but hopefully the quality will be a little better. Click on the image above to view them larger. I still have to do a few more, but I have to find the images somewhere in my masses of files if they still exist. If they no longer exist on the computer, I probably have a burned copy of them somewhere.

As for the animatic, I hope to do some kind of animating marathon or something so that I can get it finished up during summer break. I doubt that I'll have tons of time once school starts. I may try to animate maybe 1-2 hours a day if I can get myself to. If you want to see a little of how it looks, I've included a short test clip that I did below. Sorry for the quality, I compressed it a little too much. Depending on the render times, I may cut down on a few amenities(reflections, motion blur, ect.) to speed up progress.




0 comments: