23.8.08

Just Saying Hi

Just wanted to say "Hi" and what has been up recently. I haven't been able to really do anything, simply because I don't have the internet/computer open for what ever I want to do whenever I want(I'm in the dorming situation now). It makes it hard to do research and upload things and such. Anyways, towards the beginning of the week, I was really bored so I did a short animation which I'll name just that, "Bored". It's just a mish-mash of stuff really and nothing that great. Who knows when I'll get it uploaded however. It may take a few weeks before I have the chance to do that. I may start to work on "The Hole" animatic now since just today a computer came that I'll be able to use. It'll be something good for me to do with the free time that I do have. Hopefully I won't start getting loaded with homework now that the first week is over though.

0 comments: