10.11.08

At a Stand Still

I still haven't done any more work on the site. This is partially because I haven't come up with a new schedule for myself, but also because I would like to come up with the site name before continuing on with anything else. Once the site name is decided, I can start working on the design of the logo and then on the design of the site. Then, I'll have to decide between an artsy look or a more clean look for the site. There are downsides to both that I may post about later and let you vote on. I still have a bunch of content to gather, but I'll have to leave that for other times when I have access to a computer and internet with large amounts of time. I am brainstorming for ideas, by-the-way, for the site name. I just have to find the right one so it's taknig a while.

0 comments: