3.11.08

Busy With a New Lens on Top


Recently, I've been really busy with various things so I haven't had the time to work on anything for the site at all for the past few days. I hoping to be able to get back to work on it sometime soon, but I'll have to see how my school work load is as well as other things that I have going on are.
One thing that I did manage to do this weekend was to purchase a new lens. It was a rushed purchase, but I’ve been doing research on it for some time and it’s one of the sharpest, but cheap lenses on the market. From what I’ve seen so far from it, it works great and has awesome depth of field as well as sharpness. I still have yet to get out and use it some for some real stuff. I don’t know if I’ll be using this for any animation yet because it is a cheap lens, and it being that, it will probably fail a lot sooner than others with a quality build. I just don’t think shooting hundreds of shots with it would be a very good idea, especially if I want it to last. We’ll see though, I still may use it for some simple short stuff.

1 comments:

jriggity said...

cool beans dood....

toys!

jriggity