28.11.08

Calling for Help

I was thinking today that maybe some of you guys that read this blog could help me out on the new site a little. Basically I need help collecting some resources. It's something that's not normally the easiest for me to do because of my internet situation, but with a little help, it will make it less painful for me as well as speed things up with the process of getting this new site done.

Basically, I need any links or You Tube videos that you have saved or know of that you think would be worth sharing. These links don't necessarily have to do specifically about clay animation. Here's a list of a few things that I'm looking for, but this list doesn't cover everything. The only requirement is that they are quality. I don't want to have to sort through a bunch of stuff that I wont share. If you think they're good, chances are they will be.

Learning and Informational Videos and Sites
These can be about anything related to stop motion. Whether it's about mold making, film making, armature making, photography, brickfilms, or anything else related, I want it.

Entertainment Videos
I want to create a collection of good stop motion videos that are entertaining. These can range from clips, to episodes, to advertisements. They can be general stop motion, claymation, brickfilms, and whatever other forms of stop motion there are out there. No beginner animations that you just want to show off please. I want these to be relaxing and interesting to watch. They should be good examples of film or animation.


I guess that actually pretty much sums it up. If you would like to submit the links, just post them in a comment, or email them to me at kramer.klaymation(at)gmail.com. Replace the (at) with a @. Thanks bunches and I appreciate your help. By helping me, you'll be helping others.


4 comments:

Brian said...

Here is my playlist of some StopMotion videos on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?pi=0&ps=20&sf=&sa=0&sq=&dm=1&p=8B30D795A0481C64

Brian said...

Whoops, that last link might not work, try this one.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8B30D795A0481C64

Kramer Klaymation said...

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kramer, my channel on YT, I think has alot of stuff...

http://uk.youtube.com/user/Nofby

I have a couple of good play-lists and alot of favourited vids. I only favourite the best stopmotion and sometimes animation videos on YT.

My play-lists:

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=Nofby&view=playlists

Favourites:

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=Nofby&view=favorites