26.11.08

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving break right now so I'm able to think about the site a little more as well as do a few other things in my free time. Today I messed around with a simple, stylized sculpt and also started to brainstorm for the new site name again. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the time I have free, but hopefully I don't waste it. Here's a run down of what I have to do. It'll give you an idea of how much work I have left as well as help me get my thoughts straight. Estimated time to do things will be in parentheses. I still have school to go to so they are a little longer than it would be if I were working on them straight all day.

Site Name Brainstorming and Finalization (1-2 weeks)
Site Design and Coding (1-3 months)
- Research for needed code and SEO
- Blog Design and Editing
Site Information (1-2 months, with plenty of break time)
- You Tube Video Players (Find as go; Whole Time Period)
- Video Research and Collection
- Tutorial Edit and Redesigns (1-3 weeks)
- Link Information (1-2 weeks)
- Product Information and Links (1-3 weeks)
- Certain Page Descriptions and Text (1 week)
Possible Tutorial Writes (1 week)
Ask for Donations for Hosting (1 week to post on sites)
Advertisement and Exposure(2 weeks)
Kramer Klaymation Redesign?

It may not look like tons of work to do right there, but now that I list it all out again, I can tell that this will take a while to complete. I'm probably going to aim for a finalization date at the end of May since I would like to work on "The Hole" during the summer. Hopefully that will be plenty of time to find and get things as well as do the design and everything. In theory, it should work since all the estimated times added up is equal to about 6 months, which from now, is June. This next month I'm going to really try to get the name finalized and design almost complete. With that out of the way, the coding can begin and I can focus on other things.

If you want to see a Thanksgiving inspired animation I made with my brother a couple years ago, head off to my website, here, and watch Turkey Fest.

Before you leave, remember to be thankful for what you have this Thankgiving and use it for good. So many people in the world don't even have a computer(which you're using right now), much less other essential needs.


Thanks for visiting.

1 comments:

jriggity said...

Happy Turkey day!!

and goals are everything.

jriggity