19.1.09

A Little Update

Here's a little update on what I've been doing recently, or what's happening rather. I haven't had the chance to really get any coding done for the new KK site. I still have to decide whether or not I want to use a certain method of creating it or not.

For the stop motion site, I have done a little more research on how I will go about of actually organizing content online and have come across some ideas on how to do that. It still will take some good thought processing before I decide exactly how I want the site to run and how it will work and everything before I have a final decision. What I’ve found out already, however, looks promising and will allow me to get the content up on the web in a professional way with my very limited knowledge of web programming. I’ve also filled in my little outline with a little more information, but it still needs quite a bit of work. Ideas keep changing and morphing as I learn new things which I guess is good because it’ll give me a better end product since I’ve thought through a lot of the possible ways of doing things.

If I haven’t mentioned this before, I’m probably changing my release date for the site from what I hoped to be early summer before(when my dreams for it weren’t as large) to maybe the end of 2009. This will give me enough time to work on it, with a nice bit of time during summer vacation, and will also make things easier to do from a legal standpoint.

School-wise, I’ve started an animation class with the new semester. Hopefully I’ll learn some neat things from it, try out some new mediums (flash based animation), and build my portfolio a little. If I create anything I feel that is worth-while posting, I’ll do just that. That's all for now.

1 comments:

jriggity said...

have fun man!

jriggity