27.1.09

Plans Interrupted

"Things may interrupt, like sickness or other plans, but for the most part, instead of spending time on the computer and slacking off, I'm going to try to work on this."

Things haven't gone quite as planned. When writing my last post, I felt like I could be catching a cold, and therefore included the example in the quote above. Since then, I have caught a cold and have a cough which are taking a lot of energy out of me. Because of this, I haven't really been able to concentrate on the things that I wish to and might have to possibly wait until another time to do this, depending on how soon I get better.

I have developed a little bit of a story in the midst of my sickness, but it's nothing much and still needs a lot of work before it's anything worth making. It's a bit cliche at the moment, so I need to figure some twist or create a deeper plot. I also have to be careful at not making it too complicated because I don't want to spend too much time on creating the actual film.

That's it for now. I'll write another post if things progress any.

0 comments: