28.1.09

Random Animation

Here's some of the random animation I did. It's not the best because I did two things that an animator shouldn't do. First of all, I used natural lighting, so the lighting changes because of clouds covering the sun. I also touched the camera to take each picture, so there's a considerable amount of shake. I mainly did it for the animation though, so it doesn't matter too much. Here's the video:



I found that I'm a little bit off with animating at 24 fps, so I set this at 20 fps. That's something I'll have to work on next time.

Here's a random tip that I'll leave you with. If you want to compress something fairly well without much quality loss, use Xvid. I got this video down from around 400mb to 8mb without much change.

3 comments:

aaendra said...

Great work

jriggity said...

Hey man!

that was pretty nice work...very clean animation.

jriggity

Anonymous said...

hi, i don't know you or anything but im really interested in animation myself. other peoples work inspire me. i have a you tube page with animation and thats pretty much all. my animation is no better than any of the animation you have on your blog. but other than that, the movies that i make off line are much better than what you see. you don't have to respond though. you know what, you dont even need to bother.