7.5.08

Cutting Back and Tutorial

I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to do this yet or not, but I've been thinking about cutting back how much I post on here. This would simply make it easier for me to try to save blog posts for when I am gone. I haven't decided yet, but I'm probably going to either start this week or next week. Instead of seeing a post everyday, you'll start seeing maybe 3-5 a week.

For the tutorial, I closed the file and forgot about it so I didn't do anything more. If I remember, tonight I'll try to give the render another go(it takes a long time to render so I can't do it all that quick). Hopefully it will work this time... I'm anxious to get this finished and out of the way. I don't know if I'll be making any more video tutorials like this in the future. This one was almost too much trouble. It depends though. If this video gets me a lot of exposure, I'll probably go ahead and do a few more. I might drop the series name, Editing Free, since it's not really going to be a series anymore.

0 comments: