8.5.08

Tutorial Almost Ready

Today I worked and am currently working on the tutorial. It's almost finished. I'm just rendering out a larger version of the intro right now. Once I put that in, it'll be ready to render for the final thing. The blur thing never really worked out very good, even though I changed codecs, but I didn't want to mess with it anymore so I just left it how it was.

After it's rendered, there will be a couple more things to do and it will be finished. Man...using free stuff really does take a lot longer than it would buying something better. Part of what took so much time was me not knowing what I was doing, but rendering and switching from program to program also took lots of time. At least it's possible to do if you don't got the money to buy something better.

After it's finished, I have to figure out where to upload it to. Will I want to try to make some money or go for quality? Youtube won't allow the length I have so I may have to cut it in half if I want to put it there.

Still lots to do.

0 comments: