22.5.08

Writing for the Future

Today I spend a lot of time writing some more blog posts for when I'm going to be gone and busy this summer. So far I have 20 done and hopefully I can get a number more in. I'm not sure, but I don't think I'll have an internet connection or I'll be busy from the beginning of June to maybe mid August. After that, school will be starting up again, and I'll be in a dorming situation where I most likely won't have the ability to post much. So this is going to be the last month I'm guessing that I'll be really active with claymation stuff and this blog for who knows how long. It depends on the situation I'll be in with school and everything later. I'll probably try to get a post in at least once a week if nothing else. Anyways, just an update of what I'm doing. Putting off the tutorial for a while longer too.

0 comments: