17.3.08

The Windmill Boy

Here's an animation, I'm not sure whether it's a short or a movie, but I thought it looked pretty interesting. I don't think they have either finished yet or they just aren't giving out the final product to the public so I haven't had the chance to see it. What I have seen looks promising however. It seems that the production crew is made up of a non-professional group of people and yet the quality they have is quite good. I'd say it's probably only a couple notches down from Wallace and Gromit. If you want to watch a couple clips on their production and everything as well as a trailer on Youtube, just visit the links below. I also listed the official site.

The Tale of The Windmill Boy- Documentary
The Tale of The Windmill Boy- Documentary Part 2
The Windmill Boy Trailer
Official Site

0 comments: